Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sweet Bud's 4th Birthday Angry Birds Star Wars Party






Sweet Bud had two big loves when he was four: Angry Birds and Star Wars.  His mind almost exploded when he learned of Angry Birds Star Wars, and a party theme was born.  [The funny thing about this theme is, one time Babyhead was invited to an Angry Bird-themed party for a classmate, and I remember being horrified that the boy's parents would allow him to have a party theme based on a video game.  Well, fast forward a year or two until I had my own four year old boy, and I had to eat humble pie.  I had no idea little boys were SO. INTO. VIDEO. GAMES.]

This party was not too difficult to plan - there are plenty of Star Wars and Angry Birds party supplies out there, and even a few "combo" items.  I even managed to find a pastry genius on Etsy who made the fabulous Angry Birds Star Wars cake toppers.  By this time, Sweet Bud had learned to love Sweet Things' chocolate cake (it only took three years of exposure therapy), and I made some "Angry Birds Nest" cupcakes as well.  The birthday boy wore a custom Angry Birds tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment